- Multigeared Free Hub Conversion - suits Sram/Shimano pattern 7 - 11 Speed (34.5mm max Spline Diameter).
- Will not fit some Shimano Dura Ace 10 Speed which has a higher (37mm) spline.
- Silver Anodised Alloy Spacers with CrMo Steel 17 Tooth x 3/32" Deep Sprocket which can run a 1/8" chain if required.
- 17 Tooth as standard, please advise if a different size cog is required. We can also supply a 1/8" Chrome Cog in most sizes.
- Set includes 4 x 3mm spacers, 1 x 5mm spacer, 2 x 10mm spacers, lock ring, 17 Tooth Cog as standard.
- We've tried one of these on 7, 8 , 9 and 10 speed hubs and there are enough spacers to suit them all with enough flexibility for almost any chainline.
- Total of 37mm of spacers plus 1.8mm Cog (10 speed hub is 34.95mm wide, 11 speed hub is 36.75mm wide)
- Works on 11 speed hubs but may require an extra 2mm spacer which most 11 speed hubs come with.
- Made in Taiwan.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RAM Cycles Parts Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.