- Quality BB386 Bottom Bracket Conversion set by Prestine of Taiwan.
- This set allows you to use many 386EVO cranks on standard BSA (ENGLISH) Frames.
- Each cup adds roughly 9.2mm in width which means your crank axle must be at least 86.5mm long > 68mm +9.2mm+9.2mm=86.4mm.
- Some listings will suggest this will allow the use of BB30 cranks but this is impossible as BB30 crank spindles are not long enough.
- Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Anodised Alloy Housing, Plastic centre with O-rings, Spaces and wave washer.
- WARNING: There is very little room in a 68mm Bottom Bracket to squeeze in a BB30 Style Crank, the inside ID of the bearing cups is approx 30.4mm so you have 0.20 clearance. If your Bottom Bracket is not square, there is a possibility of the crank shaft rubbing.
- These are much larger than normal outboard bearings, a standard bottom bracket tool does not fit.
- You will require a tool such a BBT-29 16 Spline Park Bottom Bracket Wrench..
- Weight: 100 Grams.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RAM Cycle Parts Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.