- Quality BB30 Bottom Bracket Conversion Cups by Promend. Allows use of 386EVO Cranks in English 68mm Bottom Bracket.
- This set allows you to use many 386EVO cranks on standard BSA (ENGLISH) Frames.
- Each cup adds roughly 10mm in width which means your crank axle must be at least 88mm long > 68mm +10mm+10mm=88mm.
- Some listings will suggest this will allow the use of BB30 cranks but this is impossible as BB30 crank spindles are not long enough.
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Anodised Alloy Housing.
- WARNING: There is very little room in a 68mm Bottom Bracket to squeeze in a BB30 Style Crank, the inside ID of the bearing cups is approx 30.4mm so you have 0.20 clearance. If your Bottom Bracket is not square, there is a possibility of the crank shaft rubbing. Also, as these are much larger than normal outboard bearings, a standard bottom bracket tool does not fit. You will require a tool such a BBT-29 16 Spline Park Bottom Bracket Wrench..
- Weight: 98 Grams, made in China.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RAM Cycles Parts Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.